Moore Scarrott is a dynamic firm of accountants, tax and business advisors and is a business that describes itself as truly obsessive about excellent client service. It is a place where staff at all levels are expected to have first class skills in serving clients, pre-empting their needs and being truly creative in helping and exceeding their expectations. We are looking to continue our ambitious growth into the future, both in existing specialities and also in new areas.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a finance assistant, you will mainly be responsible for the processing of purchase ledger invoices ensuring they are entered accurately and allocated to the correct company within the group in a timely manner.
- You will also reconcile supplier statements and resolve supplier queries ensuring a prompt response is given.
- Ensure all invoices are entered with the correct VAT amounts.
- Assist with processing of staff expenses, credit cards etc
- Provide an effective telephone response service to all callers externally or internally.
- Process client payments over the phone
- Provide assistance with processing customer statements
- Plus, varied additional ad hoc duties.
With a focus on excellent customer service, you’ll provide a complete professional service for the team.
- AAT Level 3 Qualification
- You need to be educated to GCSE level with grade C/level 5 passes in both English and Maths.
- Experience working with in a finance team is desirable but not essential
- Familiar with accounts software, Xero experience is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Clear communicator
Salary & Benefits
Moore Scarrott believes in a culture where strong performance is recognised and rewarded, and as such, reviews the performance and salaries every 12 months. We are an accredited Living Wage employer, and as such our salaries rise in line with the real living wage. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a range of other benefits depending on your role
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu Vaccines
- Regular Social events
- Free eye tests
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Holiday Entitlement of 28 days per year including Bank Holidays
- Payment of professional memberships
Apply for this post
Sign up for our newsletter
Developed by our team of experts, the Moore Scarrott Veterinary newsletter keeps you informed with the latest news and insights impacting the financial landscape of the veterinary sector.