Part Qualified Accountant
We require an ambitious individual to support our client managers in dealing with client portfolios. This role is ideal for a motivated, self-starting preparer of quality accounts work who can work under their own supervision and is willing to assist with the myriad of financial projects that come with this type of work.
Your duties will include:-
- The preparation of annual accounts and tax returns for medical professionals and GP practices
- Assisting with cloud accounting and book-keeping
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries and meeting their needs proactively
Do not be discouraged from applying if you do not meet all of the criteria below. We believe in finding motivated individuals who are willing to learn and take responsibility, and as such we can mould your experience around our needs in many circumstances.
- ACA/ACCA part qualified and/or AAT qualified
- At least two years’ practice experience
- General IT proficiency; use of cloud accounting software such as QBO an advantage
- Experience of dealing with the medical profession an advantage, but a desire to service clients in the best possible way is the most important aspect
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Presentable and confident in dealing with clients
- Highly competitive basic salary for region
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full study support including study leave
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to purchase private health cover
- Free on-site parking
Apply for this post
Sign up for our newsletter
Developed by our team of experts, the Moore Scarrott Veterinary newsletter keeps you informed with the latest news and insights impacting the financial landscape of the veterinary sector.